Sunday, April 14, 2013

An easy way to write while she is in the MTC


You actually have several options:

1. DearElder.com
It is probably the fastest and easiest. I'll get it the same day you write it when I'm in the MTC.
When you go to the webpage you just click the little grey box that says "Write a Letter" (found on the right side of the page). You will have to enter your address and then the following address for me:

When I'm in the MTC:
Sister Solana Curtis
MTC Mail Box: 117
Mission Code (optional): ADRTCS 0612
Estimated MTC departure date: June 12



You can still write me DearElder letters in Albania. All you'll need is my name :)

2. Snail Mail

MTC address (Use until mid-June)

Sister Solana Curtis
MTC Mailbox # 117
ADRTCS 0612
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

No comments:

Post a Comment