Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Highlights:

Ardian got baptized. His family was baptized awhile back and his wife has been to the temple.  He had a smoking problem and got left behind.  He stopped smoking a little bit before I got here and we have been meeting with him.  They are a completed united family and I love it!  They are preparing to go to the temple to be sealed!  Can you love that any more?  I submit that you cannot!

Remember that one time I told you that my fun Albanian companion sounds Russian when she speaks Albanian and referenced Despicable Me?  Well this week we were talking about what we wanted to be or dreams that we had as kids.  She said that it was her dream to go to the moon!  She is just the neatest companion and I sure do love her!

Thanksgiving this week was splendid!  We has a mission conference and ate a real live turkey dinner (but don't worry the turkey itself was NOT alive).  It was delightful.  The training was wonderful as always.  Who doesn't want to learn how to be a better missionary?  I sure do!  Then we had a talent show afterwards.  Not that I'm biased or anything but we rapped the first 3 missionary discussions with break dancing and flips thrown in the middle with beat boxing in the background...it was pretty sweet.  But in all honesty, everyone's was fantastic.  I love our little mission! 

Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!  Më zi po pres!

Ju dua shumë!
Motra Kërtis

P.s. Twas a blistery day when I had the strangest pizza.  Bean and onion.  Never thought of that did ya?  I won't say its good. But I won't say its bad either...

No comments:

Post a Comment