Thursday, September 11, 2014

I love life and life loves me :)

SO MANY TENDER MERCIES THIS WEEK!

-Getting calls FROM people who wanted to meet with us after all our plans fell through (it was an awesome "seed planting" experience)
-Having a BLAST with the Macedonian missionaries that came down for a couple days (they are so great!)
-New investigators with such sincere desires to learn! (they went from new investigators to progressing investigators within the the week!)
- Testifying of truth. I love it. 
-Meeting a member from Australia who found the church building here from the meeting house search.
-just having people to teach is SUCH a blessing.


I've just felt very blessed this week. The hymn "Count Your Many Blessings" is hands down the favorite Albanian hymn among the people. Its translated really well, has a catchy tune BUT most importantly it carries such an important message. Count your blessings. Gratitude is a great attitude. I've felt very grateful this week. I invite you all to count your blessings this week and name them one by one. You will be happier. Promise. 

Ju dua!!
Motra Curtis 

p.s. We found McDonalds...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment