Monday, September 15, 2014

Sa të bekuar jemi ne?!

Every day is an adventure. Me të vertetë. Some great moments this week:


Seeing Djart in the road (3 year old little boy of an investigator), we never know what reaction we will get. Sometimes he runs away calling for his mom, sometimes he insists that we come visit right at that moment, and other times he stops to chat before wandering on his way. But always he gives us a good laugh. What a cute kid.

 
Our Iba Feva friend is a miracle every day of our lives. I want to be like her someday. She is such a good example and you can't help but be happy around her. Any moment with her is a great moment of the week.

Playing soccer. Its definitely the sport of preference here and in Albania. I'm not the best at it but I enjoy it. #branchactivities

Matching my companion. We do it a lot. Usually on purpose. 

It came up in conversation this week that people who convert, do so because they weren't committed to a religion before and they have that void. Although that may be true for some converts, I think of the many brave members here in Kosovo. They are are so strong, they have to be. They didn't convert for lack of previous religion. I know I talk about these members a lot but they are incredible.

We may do a lot of finding. But we have fun while we do it. Hopefully all the finding this week will mean teaching next week :)

Its hard to believe that there are only two weeks left. It just makes me especially grateful for each moment and experience. The time to be a called full-time missionary is extremely short. I love it. I'm going to miss it. I'm going to make the most of what I have left! 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!! 

 
 
Keep it real,
Motra Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment